Re: Add a Root Certificate Server

From: Miha Pihler [MVP] (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 10/12/05

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:50:51 +0200

Hi Mike

I believe this should help you out,

How to import third-party certification authority (CA) certificates into the
Enterprise NTAuth store
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q295663

--
Mike
Microsoft MVP - Windows Security
"Michael D. Ober" <obermd.@.alum.mit.edu.nospam> wrote in message
>I need to add a Root Certificate Server to all the systems on my network.
> How do I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Ober.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: moving windowsxp
    ... > Michael D. Alligood wrote: ... >>> qualifications they'll automatically make you an MVP? ... >>> two hoots about A+, i-Net or MS certification, because they don't ...
  • Re: Spricht man deutsch
    ... Bester Michael, ... Hello does anyone outhere speak german, because if not I do not need to ask my question at all due to my bad english. ... I would like to apply for a HP-UX System - Administration Certificate (HP Certified Professional Certification), but unfortunately I feel not sure enough. ... The translation may help in finding your answer. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • Black Hat Windows Call for Papers
    ... Submit your proposal for the upcoming Black Hat Windows Security 2004 ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Michael B. is a bigoted coward.
    ... Michael B wrote: ... it was as a HazMat responder. ... I lapsed my certification. ... It because apparent that in an emergency situation, ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Michael B. is a bigoted coward.
    ... When has Michael _ever_ passed up an opportunity to flaunt his so-called intellect? ... it was as a HazMat responder. ... I lapsed my certification. ... It because apparent that in an emergency situation, ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)