Re: Msn

From: PA Bear (PABearMVP_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/06/05

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:16:53 -0400

Go to http://messenger.msn.com to download the current version for your OS
(WinXP => 7.5.0306).

--
MSN Messenger-specific newsgroup:
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Security, Shell/User)
newfie wrote:
> how do i up date msn 7.0 to msn 7.5

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how to secure my computer
    ... You can encrypt everything in IRC as ... well as in MSN, and there are ways to guarantee authenticity. ... which protocol you use to transmit your data. ... so they don't possibly have some ancient security problem. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Anti-spy ware
    ... It has been generally always promoted to NOT purchase a security ... Open MSN Browser.... ... If you wish to install the McAfee Personal Firewall ... I really question what messages you are getting from "MSN Connection ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: MSN Messenger forced upgrade
    ... FWIW, I met Joel Scambray at Microsoft recently, he's running security at MSN now. ... Ever consider decompiling both versions of MSN Messenger and comparing them to see what they did? ... review of the homeland security business, Ranum shows us how the problem ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: McAfee taskbar Warning
    ... MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), AH-VSOP ... > XP security center & McAfee confirm the error. ... MSN says it's a Verizon problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: certificate
    ... This newsgroup is about security in Access, the database product. ... Try your question in a group for MSN. ... maddie stevenson wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)