Re: License Product Key for 2003 Server

From: Ayyappan Nair (remagnairove_at_pleasedontnairtechmoveme.com)
Date: 10/04/05

    Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:03:11 -0400

    On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:20:09 -0700, Andy3691 wrote:

    > I installed window 2003 server with no problems but the install was with an
    > incorrect product key. Is there a way to change the product key without
    > having to re-install the OS?

    It used to be possible with XP. I don't think one can change the product
    key in Windows 2003. I think you will have to reinstall.

    Ayyappan Nair

    • Re: Product Key
      ... the PK if he ever needs to re-install. ... We do not respond to unsolicited Email support questions, ... licensed Product Key from X distributor would not be the same as the Product ...
    • Re: Product Key
      ... | the PK if he ever needs to re-install. ... | Segal Computer Consulting ... We do not respond to unsolicited Email support questions, ... | licensed Product Key from X distributor would not be the same as the Product ...
    • RE: Reinstalling works that came with system
      ... led to a complete re-install of the Windows XP Home Edition and the entire ... Word because it asks for a 25 character product key. ... paper sleeves with my Dell computer. ...
    • Re: HELP- I lost product key for Extender for XBOX
      ... if you lost it you are outta luck most likely. ... > see the xbox on the network. ... > When I went to re-install, it asked me for my product key, and of course I ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: MS SQL problems
      ... I can get to the re-install server tools on the original SBS CD, ... me to cancel the install with the error blamed on me for canceling the ... I am asked for my product key.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)