Re: Generic Host Process for Win32

From: Notan (notan_at_ddress.com)
Date: 09/27/05

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:36:12 -0600

Jeff wrote:

> Thanks i'll try that ,will there be a problem through with two firewalls
> Norton and XP
>
> <snip>

As has been suggested many times, running more than one firewall
isn't a particularly good idea.

Notan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: question about intranet site
    ... Does the site work from the system it's on? ... Firewalls in between or ... Tried a simple Hello World HTML file and specified it ... Jeff ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Help! PopUps with No Browser running!
    ... Jeff N. Cantwell rambled on about something in ... > We're behind firewalls, and well protected from the net. ... > network addresses change every time we boot up. ... 'baddies'. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: websites
    ... to proxy servers and firewalls to ... using DNS and dummy domains. ... Jeff ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: cant access https pages
    ... "Jeff" wrote: ... > I've checked spyware/viruses, encryption, firewalls, security settings, etc. ...
  • Re: virus?
    ... > to my network and clogging it up. ... I have norton antivirus, ... this traffic, Kerio, Zone-Alarm and similar products should be ... But neither firewalls nor anti virus tasks can see the difference ...