Re: Spybot and ISA SERVER

From: siljaline (
Date: 09/15/05

    Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:07:13 -0400

    "joshman" wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am having an issue with spybot - it will not update whatever I do. We are
    > running an ISA server using authentication. Therefore u can't browse or even
    > get to the web without your username being authenticated. This is done
    > between the browser and ISA but it seems Spybot can not deal with this.
    > Can anyone help me ????? I've entered the login details into spybot but
    > still not luck.....

    Login details into SpyBot - please explain this...
    Post your query to the SpyBot Forums where the developers and helpers are.

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    • Re: about:blank Spyware + SBS2000
      ... >removing with the latest Spybot + Adaware ... >I have blocked the port on ISA Server that it uses to get through to stop ...
    • Re: Back button disabled by hijack
      ... Download and run Lavasoft's Ad-aware SpyBot Search & Destroy. ... are minor items that can be ignored until you are more familiar with the program. ... Security Tools Updates ...