Smeared screen = spyware?

From: hokiegamecuber (hokiegamecuber_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/10/05

Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:37:04 -0700

Hi,

One column about 1-inch thick runs top to bottom on my screen and makes the
print look blurry. Is this spyware? I have McAfee and Windows Update, but
they haven't picked up anything. I've heard about Spybot-is it compatible
with McAfee or Norton, along with Windows Update? Do I even need it or is
there a screen setting I can fix?

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: svchost consuming CPU even after boot-up
    ... Norton, McAfee, TrendMicro etc.) then please do a FREE online virus scan from ... Once you have properly cleaned your pc please install SpywareBlaster ... latest version of Windows Update and the patch for the SVCHOST issue ...
  • Re: svchost consuming CPU even after boot-up
    ... Norton, McAfee, TrendMicro etc.) then please do a FREE online virus scan from ... Once you have properly cleaned your pc please install SpywareBlaster ... latest version of Windows Update and the patch for the SVCHOST issue ...
  • Re: Nachi virus in a WinXP Update?
    ... Practicing Safe Hex should always be #1 on the list and you should not rely on software to ... I have no clue why this happened during Windows Update. ... What version of McAfee are you using? ... |>5) If you are using WinXP, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: cant update XP, Yes I had the vundo
    ... Mcafee gone avast working 1 scan 1 trojen found, ... Before installing Avast or any other anti-virus application, ... Start a free Windows Update support incident request: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Stop error when trying to install Windows Updates
    ... I did nothing other than remove and reinstall McAfee ... stop error when trying to install Windows Updates? ... particular stop error code caused my Windows Update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)