Yet another new outlook and IE security flaw discovered...

From: Imhotep (Imhotep_at_nospam.net)
Date: 09/09/05

Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:46:29 -0400

The bug affects default installations of Outlook, Outlook Express and
Internet Explorer on Windows 2000 and XP Service Pack 1. EEye said that
additional versions of Windows may also be affected.

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2142042/unpatched-bugs-ms-outlook

Imhotep

Relevant Pages

  • MS outlook and IE security flaw...
    ... The bug affects default installations of Outlook, ... Internet Explorer on Windows 2000 and XP Service Pack 1. ... EEye said that ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • MS backs out of releasing a security patch....
    ... bug other than to describe it as "critical". ... Could this be the patch for outlook and IE? ... "The bug affects default installations of Outlook, ... Internet Explorer on Windows 2000 and XP Service Pack 1. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • M$ Backs out of releasing a security patch...
    ... bug other than to describe it as "critical". ... Could this be the patch for outlook and IE? ... "The bug affects default installations of Outlook, ... Internet Explorer on Windows 2000 and XP Service Pack 1. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Outlook Express Stuck on the Local Folders Page, and will not open
    ... > I have Outlook Express and I am stuck on a page that says Local Folders. ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: can not open it ..help me please
    ... >> i ues outlook express but i can not open it any more,i ... You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... >Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...