Certificate Services?

From: Jimmy Mac (no-spam_at_manicarcade.com)
Date: 09/01/05

Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:42:31 GMT

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but perhaps someone could
point me in the right direction.

We have uncovered an issue where internal Certificate Service was installed
to create a certificate for OWA. This was all just fine until recently a
server (not the cert server) was replaced with a new server of the same name
and IP address.

Now, on that server, every 8 hours an Auto Enrollment and DCOM error occur
in the event logs on that server with "Access Denied". Everything is working
fine otherwise at this time but we'd like to get rid of these events in
Application & System logs. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

TIA.

jim (AT) m a n i c a r c a d e (dot) c o m

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help - Stalled Swing Migration
    ... I have cleared out the event logs and rebooted. ... Check the database connection and make sure the database is running. ... The DHCP Server has detected that it is running on a DC and has no credentials ... configuration settings you have specified when running the CEICW. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help - Stalled Swing Migration
    ... frustrating because the server is otherwise behaving correctly. ... I have cleared out the event logs and rebooted. ... configuration settings you have specified when running the CEICW. ... Ethernet adapter Server WAN Connection: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help - Stalled Swing Migration
    ... Very frustrating because the server is otherwise behaving correctly. ... I have cleared out the event logs and rebooted. ... Check the database connection and make sure the database is running. ... configuration settings you have specified when running the CEICW. ...