Re: Program that disables my anti-virus

From: PA Bear (PABearMVP_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/28/05

Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:03:53 -0400

Patrick Dickey wrote:
> Stefan Kanthak wrote:
> > Your email address is wrong!
> > http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt tells you netiquette.
>
> Thank you for the clarification on the RFC. However...

SK was put in my PBox a long time ago. I invite you to do same.

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

  • Re: Program that disables my anti-virus
    ... > Patrick Dickey wrote: ... >> Thank you for the clarification on the RFC. ... > SK was put in my PBox a long time ago. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Repair Damaged Windows Script Host Files
    ... Stefan Kanthak wrote: ... see RFC 1855 and 1036 ... since the spam harvesters are like you and want to see ... perfectly good RFC compliant e-mail addresses, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: "Microsoft Update" offers 898461 for XP SP3
    ... Stefan Kanthak wrote: ... Standard or definite rule ... If you think that RFC is outdated: I suppose you are very welcome ... explicitly asks to quote only the part you are referencing and to ...
    (microsoft.public.security)