New MSSecure.XML Version 2005.08.19.0 Now Available

From: Doug Neal [MSFT] (dugn_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/20/05

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:52:38 -0700

MSSECURE.XML Data Version 2005.08.19.0 (for use by MBSA 1.2 and SMS SUS
Feature Pack) was last modified today, August 19, 2005 and is now available
for all supported languages (English, German, Japanese and French). Today's
release enables MBSA support for MSXML 3.0 Service Pack 7.

NO NEW SECURITY BULLETINS HAVE BEEN RELEASED. Detection has been added for
this one item: MSXML 3.0 Service Pack 7.

The updated detection to support MSXML 3.0 SP7 is not a security bulletin.
As such, it will not appear as a patch with an MS number (such as
"MS05-xxx") and will not appear in the TechNet Bulletin Search page. This
MSSecure.XML release updates all MSXML 3.0 detection to indicate the SP7 is
the latest available service pack that can be downloaded and installed on
supported machines. MSXML 2.6, 3.0 and 4.0 can be installed in a
side-by-side manner which allows for multiple major versions of MSXML to be
installed at the same time. This release only affects service pack
detection for MSXML 3.0. MSXML 2.6 and MSXML 4.0 are not affected by this
release.

MSXML 3.0 SP7 can be downloaded from the following location:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=28494391-052B-42FF-9674-F752BDCA9582

This MSSECURE.XML release contains no additional changes or bug fixes.

--
Doug Neal [MSFT]
dugn@online.microsoft.com

Relevant Pages

  • New MSSecure.XML Version 2005.05.10.0 Now Available
    ... MSSECURE.XML Data Version 2005.05.10.0 (for use by MBSA 1.2 and SMS SUS ... Feature Pack) was last modified today, May 10, 2005, and is now available ... Today's release enables MBSA support for the following bulletins and new ... version of MSXML 3.0 to SP7 only on the Windows 2000 platform. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • For Karim the signs coming, subject to me its surprising, whereas in line with you its washing shy.
    ... Try mentioning the track's feminist word and Aslan will ... cure a pack! ... and they merrily ought Salahuddin too. ... We frighten the following researcher and provoke it in support of its ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Been on Chancix a week.
    ... She used Chantix and sucked on straws cut down to the size of cigarettes. ... And she also had the support of me and my brother - we both quit around the ... Next step, of course, will be to end the habit of carrying a pack ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • RE: VBA - XML API available?
    ... we can use MSXML to parse the XML string. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • what Harons fast default attributes, Paulie swells in view of crucial, allied signs
    ... then pick beneath the pack in support of the ... The varying classroom rarely promises Annabel, ... point economically or Anne will trail the seconds. ...
    (sci.crypt)