AntiSpyWare 1.0.165, "Not enough memmory",

From: Nguyen Huu Nam (NguyenHuuNam_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/11/05

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:52:13 -0700

Hi all here!

I am installing new ver of MS AntiSpyWare 1.0.165, when scanning some PC is
OK, but almost display message that "Not enough memmory", and from that time
the PC hold, or very slowly, we must restart and the scanning also could not
finish. Our PC are also strong Pentium IV, 512M....and I just only run MS
AntiSpyWare.
When I restart and run again, it was also the same...

How can I solve it? Do you have any comment or idea about this?
I appreciate any reply and read this question.
Best regards,
Nguyen Huu Nam
Vice president of VietStarCom JSC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Task Mngr/ Regedit/ MSconfig Trouble
    ... When I restart it happens again. ... >>> I tried scanning for virus and spyware etc, ...
  • Re: NFS client latencies
    ... scanning have to restart in that case? ... My guess would be the scanning ... could move away while we dropped the lock. ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: PC freezes every 20sec for 27sec
    ... A possibility is that you've picked up a virus, Trojan or spyware. ... suggest that you try scanning for them. ... it usually starts a restart but I can correct the issue by ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • RE: Windows File Protection prompt
    ... I did get an answer earlier and it's scanning now ... "Andrew E." ... > Agree to restart,then type:EXIT Restart computer,remove xp cd. ... >> I'm getting a Windows File Protection card popping up. ...