Re: can't sign out of Passport/Hotmail

From: mayn (mayn.1suo90_at_mail.webservertalk.com)
Date: 07/27/05

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:11:41 -0500

eddie wrote:
> *I too get that message and here it is a month AFTER it occurred to
> you.
> Evidently the gremlins at MSN Hotmail are at work again. Will
> support ever
> look at these chats or the e-mails requesting a fix?? I'm holding my
> breath.
> Again, if you find a fix, I surely would like to know.
>
> "matchstich" wrote:
> [vbcol=seagreen]
> > i get that message
> >
> > "Steven L Umbach" wrote:
> > *

What browser are you using? I've been manually clearing cookies in
Mozilla for about 3 weeks now and it works every time. In fact, only 2
cookies need to be deleted. One passport .net and one passport.com.
All the others are end of session cookies and can be safely ignored.
mayn

--
mayn

  • Re: Pop Up MALWARE: winfixer2005, winantivirus etc.
    ... Remove the XXX to make the email valid. ... obsessed stalker who cannot fix your problem. ... > thought were suspicious cookies. ... > except some in a folder with WinFix in its folder name. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Astraweb problems?
    ... to fix anything. ... The cookies that Windows Clean up finds are Internet Explorer cookies. ... per-session cookies so there aren't many in the folder. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: My Favorite Links problem
    ... standard procedure. ... Maybe XP2 will fix it but that's in the future. ... > Hi Frank - I would suspect that these links are held in a cookie in your ... > cookies, and the accrual process has to start over. ...
  • Re: Astraweb problems?
    ... about, don't need to know about, and wouldn't know how to fix if I did. ... Course I haven't gone near it since I had Windows 98. ... The cookies that Windows Clean up finds are Internet Explorer cookies. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Astraweb problems?
    ... about, don't need to know about, and wouldn't know how to fix if I did. ... I watch the cookies in the folder and clean them up myself. ... Mostly I onlypermit per-session cookies so there aren't many in the folder. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)