Re: can't sign out of Passport/Hotmail

From: mayn (mayn.1suo90_at_mail.webservertalk.com)
Date: 07/27/05

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:11:41 -0500

eddie wrote:
> *I too get that message and here it is a month AFTER it occurred to
> you.
> Evidently the gremlins at MSN Hotmail are at work again. Will
> support ever
> look at these chats or the e-mails requesting a fix?? I'm holding my
> breath.
> Again, if you find a fix, I surely would like to know.
>
> "matchstich" wrote:
> [vbcol=seagreen]
> > i get that message
> >
> > "Steven L Umbach" wrote:
> > *

What browser are you using? I've been manually clearing cookies in
Mozilla for about 3 weeks now and it works every time. In fact, only 2
cookies need to be deleted. One passport .net and one passport.com.
All the others are end of session cookies and can be safely ignored.
mayn

--
mayn

  • Re: Pop Up MALWARE: winfixer2005, winantivirus etc.
    ... Remove the XXX to make the email valid. ... obsessed stalker who cannot fix your problem. ... > thought were suspicious cookies. ... > except some in a folder with WinFix in its folder name. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Astraweb problems?
    ... to fix anything. ... The cookies that Windows Clean up finds are Internet Explorer cookies. ... per-session cookies so there aren't many in the folder. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: My Favorite Links problem
    ... standard procedure. ... Maybe XP2 will fix it but that's in the future. ... > Hi Frank - I would suspect that these links are held in a cookie in your ... > cookies, and the accrual process has to start over. ...
  • Re: Astraweb problems?
    ... about, don't need to know about, and wouldn't know how to fix if I did. ... I watch the cookies in the folder and clean them up myself. ... Mostly I onlypermit per-session cookies so there aren't many in the folder. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Vista storing user names.
    ... I'm having problems with Vista storing my user names for various sites ... Does anybody know how to fix this so that it does not ... I have mine set to only allow cookies per site to remember the login ... "Stored User Names and Passwords" window. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)