cannot get into e-mail at hotmail

From: Kells197924 (Kells197924_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/25/05

    Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:47:03 -0700

    Hi, I keep trying to get into my hotmail e-mail account & it starts loading
    it, then it gets to 30 percent and then a box pops up that says that server
    cannot find my e-mail account and to try again later. This has been happening
    for the last two days. My friend tried getting into her e-mail account from
    my computer and she got right in, and then I tried getting into my e-mail at
    her house and it wouldn't let me in, but it let her into her e-mail at my
    house and her house. I want to get into my e-mail what is going on? KELLS.
    my email is kells197924@hotmail.com

    • Re: cannot get into e-mail at hotmail
      ... > loading it, then it gets to 30 percent and then a box pops up that ... > says that server cannot find my e-mail account and to try again ... > getting into her e-mail account from my computer and she got right ... and then I tried getting into my e-mail at her house and it ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Sparks are going to fly
      ... He was moving out of his house at the time we kicked him out of the band ... and his mobile telephone number wasn't working so I had no idea where he ... recently accusing me of locking him out of his e-mail account and I was ...
      (alt.guitar)
    • Re: Sparks are going to fly
      ... He was moving out of his house at the time we kicked him out of the band and his mobile telephone number wasn't working so I had no idea where he was. ... He sent me an abusive text message from a new telephone number recently accusing me of locking him out of his e-mail account and I was able to trace him to his current address. ...
      (alt.guitar)
    • RE: cannot get into e-mail at hotmail
      ... my friends is too. ... We have tried refreshing the page and re-booting and ... > cannot find my e-mail account and to try again later. ... > house and her house. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Error Number: 0x800CCC78 Comcast ISP
      ... I cannot send email from any computer in my house. ... e-mail account on multiple computers, used OE and Thunderbird, and tried all ...