MS Anti-Spyware

From: Cindy (Cindy_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/12/05

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:13:12 -0700

I have installed MS Spyware product on a number of computers but after
reading that MS has changed it position on GATOR I think I will uninstall
from all of them. GATOR has been a problem in most networks at sometime or
another and I for one do not want any of my users thinking it is no spyware.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MS Anti-Spyware
    ... > I have installed MS Spyware product on a number of computers but after ... GATOR has been a problem in most ... I agree - please post your comment in the newsgroups slated for the BETA ... software (MS AntiSpyware Beta) so that Microsoft (who should be monitoring ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: MS Anti-Spyware
    ... Cindy wrote: ... > reading that MS has changed it position on GATOR I think I will ... GATOR has been a problem in most networks at ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: MS Anti-Spyware
    ... > Cindy wrote: ... >> I have installed MS Spyware product on a number of computers but after ... GATOR has been a problem in most networks at ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: popups
    ... "Deleting Gator and Gain POP-UPS Forever" ... running through their UNINSTALL PROGRAM, which is against FTC law. ...
  • Re: MS Anti-Spyware
    ... > reading that MS has changed it position on GATOR I think I will ... GATOR has been a problem in most ... It has the recommended action set to ignore instead of delete ... Should I happen to install it by mistake ...
    (microsoft.public.security)