Re: Smart Card based Logon & User ID and Password

From: bill (bill_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:51:01 -0700

Oh, and the number I was looking at was the number right after the Subject
Alternative name on the card, not the OID number.
-

"Paul Adare" wrote:

> In article <MPG.1d384e588b8b6e39989de2@msnews.microsoft.com>, in the
> microsoft.public.security news group, Paul Adare <padare@newsguy.com>
> says...
>
> > Not that the contents
> >

> Sorry, this should read, "Note that the contents..."
>
> --
> Paul Adare
> MVP - Windows - Virtual Machine
> http://www.identit.ca/blogs/paul/
> "The English language, complete with irony, satire, and sarcasm, has
> survived for centuries without smileys. Only the new crop of modern
> computer geeks finds it impossible to detect a joke that is not clearly
> labeled as such."
> Ray Shea

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Im Sorry
    ... Loved your "JOKE". ... I have a terrible memory and finally made a score card type thing ... nothing but the best for Pam and Rob. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OID_802_11_SSID Fails on win2k.
    ... The card I am using is ... I use a Netgear MA311 PCI adapter. ... I will take a look at OID Scope and get back to you ... But after that the DeviceIoControl fails it ...
  • Re: Whistleblower or Traitor
    ... Agree that it's not a good card though, ... I think it started off as a joke, but like all jokes, it got old. ... what that means actually) but he always expressed his opinion without ... Difference is that you and me laugh at our bias, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: HP49G+ - Storing and retreiving stack contents to an SD card.
    ... Don't cry, just try ... F-P ... variable name and it's value stored on the SD card only. ... much, am I. Joke. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: "Big Bang Theory" Chuck Lorres censored title card
    ... card at the end, here is the vanity card Mr. Lorre intended to air: ... CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #198 ... I've already managed to write a vanity card that is completely ... the joke he wanted to run. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)