Re: puzzling connections

From: rzr (rzr_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/10/05

Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:41:03 -0700

As I replied to Steve, I'm a kid where the more technical aspects of this are
concerned. I'm on broadband (over the LAN cable to a cablemodem and out onto
the net from there), and my networkplaces is basically empty, except for a
connection to my college's shared workspace. There are no other connections
in the network, no other PC's at my home. I'm just puzzled by seeing my IP
with the last octet removed and replaced with 255.

Thanks for replying.