New Build of Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta

From: Jupiter Jones [MVP] (jones_jupiter_at_hotnomail.com)
Date: 06/23/05

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:25:32 -0600

Build 613 was recently released.
Among other changes, the expiration date is now 31 December 2005.

Further questions should be addressed to the Microsoft AntiSpyware
newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

If you are not currently running MSAS and are not familiar with Beta
products in general, it may be best for you to wait for the final build and
not use the Beta.

--
Jupiter Jones  [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sharepoint Server 2007 Installation Error - HELP!
    ... there are private beta newsgroups for Tech Beta participants. ... everyone else (i.e "public beta" participants) were directed to download the ... many SharePoint MVPs do monitor this newsgroup and will help as ...
  • Re: Beta Spyware goes to default page instead of detail page on threat
    ... > detail it simply went to the page to download the beta spyware. ... For future reference there have been newsgroups setup specifically for the ... support for the beta version of Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware ...
  • Re: Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback in NET 2.0
    ... http://www.thezbuffer.com - News and information for Managed DirectX ... I still do not have access to the beta news group server. ... They need an SDK to cover what SDK to use for ... ask in the beta newsgroups ...
  • Re: Anyone tried XP SP2 post RC2 build 2162 ??
    ... I said Lonestar, not Longhorn. ... I never said I was not in the beta newsgroups. ... Add ink input to Outlook with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook! ...
  • Re: Anyone tried XP SP2 post RC2 build 2162 ??
    ... I said Lonestar, not Longhorn. ... I never said I was not in the beta newsgroups. ... Add ink input to Outlook with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)