Re: Black Market personal information thriving on the Internet

From: Imhotep (NoSpam_at_NoThanks.com)
Date: 06/23/05

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:23:07 -0700

S. Pidgorny wrote:

> Well, that article is informative. I like the "broken English" part - it
> seems to imply something positive.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it that English is not the persons
first language so therefore they can't be knowledgeable? How ignorant of
you.

> Please post back when the data actually
> appears on the black market.

First broken English or not, this has been going on for sometime. If you
never have heard of it, or did not know it was going on, then you are the
ignorant one and obviously do not folllow true computer security closely
beyond "Patch management" techniques. There is much more to computer
security than patch management...

Open up your mind and your ears you just might learn something. Then again,
judging you from the "Broken English" racist comment, you probably can not
learn much as your ignorance is woven too deeply into your back woods
hillbilly mind....

What a waste of time this reply was...
-Imhotep

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Design decision for a game
    ... I'm guessing english is not your first language - although this is the ... Are they any way inherited by a HouseRule interface? ... I'd add a method to the ActionRule interface through which a rule can ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: What DW really needs
    ... >>>> No it is you and it is him who cannot comprehend English or any ... >> No it is you that is ignorant and you that is a fool. ... >> since it is you that is ignoring the meaning of words not me. ... when even the people compiling dictionaries don't know the meaning of the ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: New hard drive
    ... >> click Microsoft media and in the drop-down box i click sand too J. OK ... And find a Technician that speaks your first language. ... The only language I can speak or write is American English. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: New hard drive
    ... >> click Microsoft media and in the drop-down box i click sand too J. OK ... And find a Technician that speaks your first language. ... The only language I can speak or write is American English. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Schools where no one speaks English as first language
    ... English as his or her first language. ... one in seven pupils aged 4-11 does not have ... English as the first language, which is the equivalent of 466,620 ... But, following years of unprecedented levels of migration, ten schools ...
    (uk.politics.misc)