Re: Black Market personal information thriving on the Internet

From: Imhotep (NoSpam_at_NoThanks.com)
Date: 06/23/05

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:23:07 -0700

S. Pidgorny wrote:

> Well, that article is informative. I like the "broken English" part - it
> seems to imply something positive.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it that English is not the persons
first language so therefore they can't be knowledgeable? How ignorant of
you.

> Please post back when the data actually
> appears on the black market.

First broken English or not, this has been going on for sometime. If you
never have heard of it, or did not know it was going on, then you are the
ignorant one and obviously do not folllow true computer security closely
beyond "Patch management" techniques. There is much more to computer
security than patch management...

Open up your mind and your ears you just might learn something. Then again,
judging you from the "Broken English" racist comment, you probably can not
learn much as your ignorance is woven too deeply into your back woods
hillbilly mind....

What a waste of time this reply was...
-Imhotep