Re: Auditing Whom delete an file or folder.

From: Imhotep (NoSpam_at_NoThanks.com)
Date: 06/15/05

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:28:49 -0700

IT Boy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is possible and how to set Audit so I can log which user at which
> workstation delete an file or folder?
>
> Thank,
>
> S.

..be forewarned, MS auditing is quite a burden on the OS...

-Im

Relevant Pages

  • RE: My Docs not redirecton on single workstation
    ... I understand that My Documents Redirection ... Properties, click the Target tab, click Move to change the folder ... If it is not the case, please try to log on to another workstation ... click to check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Network shares cannot connect
    ... Changed value to 0 just waiting to re-boot the server and test logins. ... Workstation Name: - ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, select ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Network shares cannot connect
    ... Changed value to 0 just waiting to re-boot the server and test logins. ... Workstation Name: - ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, select ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Torgeir Bakken
    ... > are members of its just mapping by groups that COMPUTERS are members of. ... permit a resource to it and add a workstation to it. ... files you are to update are in the unit seven folder". ...
  • Re: Folder Security
    ... Another possibility is to put another workstation in that location. ... in question from their own or other machines on the network. ... there a way to secure folder access by which machine is trying to access ... permissions apply only to network users. ...