Unknown file

From: J.P. Biddle (JPBiddle_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/13/05

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:02:09 -0700

Does anybody know what this file does? C:\wj2jovma.sys?
I've searched google and MS to no avail. I checked properties for the file
but that was usless. I'm concerned this is a virus that has gone undetected.
Thanks,
--Jim

--
JPB

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unknown file
    ... >> I've searched google and MS to no avail. ... >> file but that was usless. ... I'm concerned this is a virus that has gone ... Run the virus and non-viral malware scans in Safe Mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Unknown file
    ... J.P. Biddle a écrit: ... > I've searched google and MS to no avail. ... I checked properties for the file ... I'm concerned this is a virus that has gone undetected. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Unknown file
    ... > I've searched google and MS to no avail. ... I checked properties for the file ... Probably a dead end. ... But are you a veterarian? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Unknown file
    ... J.P. Biddle wrote: ... > I've searched google and MS to no avail. ... I checked properties for the ... Shenan Stanley ...
    (microsoft.public.security)