Re: The system can not log you on due to the following error. The network request is not supported.

From: Fredly (abc_at_email.com)
Date: 06/04/05

Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:16:27 -0500

David-

Sorry for the broken links! This link thread says it all. Towards the end
there are two additional links that really nail it.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.win2000.networking/browse_thread/thread/27b69c439da224e2/803ce711ac10a3e0?q=%22the+system+can+not+log+you+on+due+to+the+following+error%22&rnum=3&hl=en#803ce711ac10a3e0

If that doesn't work try copying and pasting the line below into a google
groups search. This is the subject (not my post). It should come up 5th...

The network request is not supported - Help needed !!!

Thank you!

> From: "Fredly" <abc@email.com>
>
> | Thanks Dave and Frank.
> |
> | Frank, SAVCE is compatible with SBS 2000. I'm not very impressed by 10
at
> | this time. I'd stick with 9 until they iron it out...
> |
> | Dave, I'm looking for someone who is having this problem and has had
some
> | luck with it. Thank you for your response.
> |
> | "You posted all over the place and haven't supplied any substantiating
> | information."
> |
> | Anything in particular you were looking for?
> |
> | SBS 2000
> | SAVCE 8.0
> | Watchguard
> |
> | Here is my post from yesterday.
>
> < event log entries snipped >
>
> I pcked you up in the MS Security/Virus NG. The URLs posted are brokend
and and don't see
> viral activity from anything posted thus far.
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages