Re: AD question

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 06/04/05

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:32:28 -0400

In news:067C2005-FC92-4001-8C28-6D9C7513BF9F@microsoft.com,
Mark <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Running Windows 2003 network....our groups were working fine. All of
> a sudden, all users have permission to see all of the shares (ie.
> quality has permission to see all of accounting). No changes were
> made on our OU. Appreciate any help on this matter?

Seeing shares, as in, they can browse them? Normal, unless you made these
hidden shares or had disabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP.

Or, seeing shares, as in, someone who is not a member of the Accounting
security group, can see/open files in folders in the Accounting share, to
whch only (for example) Administrators & the aforementioned Accounting group
are listed as having NTFS permissions?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Share Issues
    ... Where are the others shares located, in the old domain or new win2k3 ... How do you grant the permission to the "other shares", ... Microsoft Active Directory: Demo 3-Security Translation Wizard ...
  • Re: Balance sheet for a dormant company
    ... transactions' during the accounting period. ... Companies House do not count as significant accounting transactions ... company on the register. ... I cannot say shares were sold ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Balance sheet for a dormant company
    ... transactions' during the accounting period. ... Companies House do not count as significant accounting transactions ... fees paid to the Registrar of Companies for a change of company name, ... I cannot say shares were sold ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Balance sheet for a dormant company
    ... transactions' during the accounting period. ... Companies House do not count as significant accounting transactions ... fees paid to the Registrar of Companies for a change of company name, ... I cannot say shares were sold at ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Balance sheet for a dormant company
    ... transactions' during the accounting period. ... Companies House do not count as significant accounting transactions ... various other documents including annual company balance sheets to ... I cannot say shares were sold at ...
    (uk.finance)