GPO Access Rights

From: SunRace (SunRace_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/20/05

Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:40:27 -0700

Hello,

I would like to allow Non Admin user's to edit and view GPO. I dont want
them to be able to make changes to the policy. How do I do that? Reason being
when I give Edit right ..they can make changes to the GPO. Is there any
scripting way which I can use for this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: set group policy to be stored at local DC?
    ... Edit the GPO locally on my ... and can take a minute to display the policy and almost 5 minutes to expand ... PDC emulator FSMO and opens the GPO from there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Unable to save GPO edits in Windows 2003 Small Bussiness Server R2
    ... Once the GPO is created I can only rename it, link it, enable\disable it. ... cannot edit it, or delete it once it has been created. ... Group Policy Management "The server is unwilling to process the request" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: set group policy to be stored at local DC?
    ... back into AD Users to edit my OU's policy:) ... > to focus on for GPO editing. ... Edit the GPO locally on my ... >> an OU which contains all my local users to this site and applied a new ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Enable remote desktop via GPO
    ... But I can not find this GPO (Allow users to ... Once this happens you can edit the policy ... >307900 Upgrading Windows 2000 Group Policy for Windows XP ...
  • Re: Group Policy Administrator Also have no access
    ... Go in and edit the policy to remove the restrictions. ... Kind regards ... > I can disable the GPO? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)