Re: Microsoft Security Response Center - TechED Focus group

From: Crouchie1998 (crouchie1998_at_spamcop.net)
Date: 05/13/05

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:37:53 +0100

Why doesn't Microsoft add this information to their security bulletin PGP
signed? I say that because of all the spoof e-mails around.

Its my opinion

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Security Response Center - TechED Focus group
    ... Why doesn't Microsoft add this information to their security bulletin PGP ... I say that because of all the spoof e-mails around. ... Its my opinion ...
  • Re: Microsoft Security Response Center - TechED Focus group
    ... Why doesn't Microsoft add this information to their security bulletin PGP ... I say that because of all the spoof e-mails around. ... Its my opinion ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Response Center - TechED Focus group
    ... Why doesn't Microsoft add this information to their security bulletin PGP ... I say that because of all the spoof e-mails around. ... Its my opinion ...
  • Re: IPSEC Services Not Starting -Port Issue-
    ... You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. ... If I post that I think a server has been compromised because of the description of the problem, don't hit "reply" and start telling me I'm wrong about surfing on a server. ... This was nearly 4 weeks after the patch, ample time with microsoft resources to issue a fix the fix. ... As far as Trend Micro goes, It installed the firewall protocols on all workstations and server adapters even though i did not have it enabled, before upgrading to the latest version. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: CRN is Outta Their Tree--DARL MCBRIDE?
    ... I think many would argue that GPL software is beating Microsoft in ... Perhaps not yet in the marketplace. ... Since BSD cade can be used and turned into proprietary code by ... everyone is entitled to their own opinion. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)