Re: User's rights on domain controller to perform some administrative

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 05/11/05

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:33:48 -0700

Well, it is really all going to come down to just exactly why
the user is denied. For example, if it is just lack of write access
to where this application is stored, or to the registry keys of this
application, then tweaking those would be a possible resolution.

To help you out we need to know just what is in the way.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)