password filter -parameter mismatch

From: GTD (GTD_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/01/05

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:01:02 -0700

 i have wrote a password filter dll in c++. When i try calling that dll from
vb6 it works fine. But when i am trying to install on domain controller i am
not getting the correct value for user name and password. I get only one
character as user name and password. Do i need to install any lib. on domain
controller?
My function parameter are as follows
BOOLEAN __stdcall PasswordFilter(
  PUNICODE_STRING AccountName,
  PUNICODE_STRING FullName,
  PUNICODE_STRING Password,
  BOOLEAN SetOperation
)

stru defination is typedef struct _LSA_UNICODE_STRING { USHORT Length;
USHORT MaximumLength; PWSTR Buffer;
} LSA_UNICODE_STRING, *PLSA_UNICODE_STRING, UNICODE_STRING, *PUNICODE_STRING;

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AD Object Not updated
    ... If you don't have the support tools installed, ... Run dcdiag, netdiag and repadmin in verbose mode. ... changes received from the following source domain controller. ...
  • Re: Exchange Tasks no longer available in System Manager after fai
    ... For the exchange migration we used exdeploy-followed the steps, removed ADC ... 2000 from our domain controller and added ADC2003 to the new exchange server. ... After the exchange 2003 install, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Shuting down with event id #1013, source is SbCore
    ... I'm completed green with SBS. ... "This computer must be configured as a domain controller. ... you used to install the operating system to configure the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: adding 2003 to 2000 domain , ERROR: Failed to transfer the schema FSMO role: 52
    ... I would suggest that you install the Support Tools onto all of your existing ... would use first to remove an orphaned Domain Controller. ... WIN2000 Server): ...
  • Re: User Login Time on windows 2000 profesional on Domain
    ... If you don't have the tools installed, ... Just select both dcdiag and netdiag make sure verbose is set. ... have a dual-homed situation (where the Domain Controller has two working ... that you entered in the IP Address of another DNS Server? ...