My Domain Security Policy is not Opening..

From: Varadarajam (Varadarajam_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:40:13 -0700

Hi

I have Win2000 Domain Controller logged in as administrator having full
rights.

Problem is : I could not able to open Domain Security Policy or Domain
Controller Security Policy. We would like to apply some policies. But Domain
Default Policy Editor is not opening at all.

Its showing a message like "you dont have appropriate permissions.
Details : The System Cannot find path." That is the message i m getting
whenever i tried to open Domain Security Policy and Domain Security Policy.

Please help me in this.

Thanks and Regards
Rajam.