Re: High importance (for me at least jejeje): Audit tool

From: Diego (
Date: 04/23/05

Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:53:47 +0200

Bigbruva escribió:
> This free tool from the wonderful guys at Sysinternals could be just what
> you need:
> If this helps you out let us know
> BB
> "Diego" <> wrote in message
>>Hi all!!!
>>I am working as System Administrator in a company and i am going to have
>>an audit next month. The problem is that they want me to have a list with
>>all files an user can access. I think it is not very common, but who
>>listen to me???? my boss???? jejeje. So i have to find a solution.
>>Is there any tool which look through the file system and selecting an user
>>gives you the files and folders where he/she/it has access?????? or
>>something like that
>>Thanks a lot in advance
Thanks a lot for your help. This tool lets you to enumerate all
permissions in files and folder which differs from a parent one. Then
you can export results in unicode format. Furthermore when exported i
wish to act results from excel or access or something but getting
problems with unicode format (i don't know exactly why). So thanks a lot
  again i think i can do something interesting with this tool.