Delegate the ability to unlock accounts

From: Blue (Blue_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/22/05

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:13:04 -0700

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to delegate the ability to unlock accounts
in AD? If it is possible, would you tell me how to do this? I can't seem to
find the option that enables this.

Thank you,
Mark

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Password Reset
    ... you can use the Delegation of Control wizard on a domain ... or OU to delegate the ability to reset passwords - right-click on the domain ... Delegating the ability to force the user to change their password on next ... > in my office that needs the ability to reset passwords on the network. ...
  • Re: Clinton: Desperate Much?
    ... touting her ability to "work instead of give speaches" is somewhat ... You can tell by the way she didn't know about Texas' delegate ... *Somewhat understandable, given the realities of campaign finance, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: "Write-once" directory permissions
    ... this ability to delegate is one of the significant features ... delegating that ability to users, ... it comes to the desktop icons - they've left out little things I use ... So now I run a batchfile to dump the particular ...
  • Re: Delegate Control of user objects
    ... > to edit a user's address, company, office, phone number and other ... > creating a custom task to delegate but I'm not too sure which objects I ... through the attributes of that useraccount and note which attributes ...
  • Re: delete the ability to move computers from one OU to another
    ... > Blake wrote: ... >> We would like to delegate the ability for our field people the ability ... >> move computer accounts from the default Computers container to our OU ...