Someone Hacking into my PC? Please help.

From: Raydo99 (Raydo99_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/19/05

    Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:22:04 -0700

    When I go to shut down my PC, I get a message box titled SHARING that states
    "The following users are logged onto your PC. \\USDBTLBCA1NB4EC Shutting
    down will disconnct them. Do you wish to continue?"

    Does this mean that someone has hacked into my system? The message shows up
    about half the times I attempt to shut down.

    I am using Windows ME and Norton Internet Security 2005. I have a DSL
    connection routed through a Linksys router.

    I have called Norton technical assistance twice to no avail.

    Thanks.
    Ray