Someone Hacking into my PC? Please help.

From: Raydo99 (Raydo99_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/19/05

    Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:22:04 -0700

    When I go to shut down my PC, I get a message box titled SHARING that states
    "The following users are logged onto your PC. \\USDBTLBCA1NB4EC Shutting
    down will disconnct them. Do you wish to continue?"

    Does this mean that someone has hacked into my system? The message shows up
    about half the times I attempt to shut down.

    I am using Windows ME and Norton Internet Security 2005. I have a DSL
    connection routed through a Linksys router.

    I have called Norton technical assistance twice to no avail.

    Thanks.
    Ray

    • Missing Icons and task bar at startup
      ... I was in the process of installing Norton Internet Security and ended up ... shutting down my pc during the Norton's "Quick Scan" process. ... Folder Options control panel." ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • RE: Someone Hacking into my PC? Please help.
      ... I have two users set up on my computer. ... shut down without loging off both of them, ... > I am using Windows ME and Norton Internet Security 2005. ... > I have called Norton technical assistance twice to no avail. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • IP Range
      ... so I can exclude them on Norton Internet Security so I can ... run Windows Update without shutting down security. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)