Disable Start Button, Task Bar and Menu Bar

From: Mirza Rizwan Ahmed (MirzaRizwanAhmed_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/19/05

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:55:03 -0700

I am using windows 98 O/s and want to disable Start button , Task bar and
Menu Bar to protect any change or run any program, becuase of One critical
program always running in system and do not want user to disturb the process.

How I can acomplish it through registry change. My running Internet Explorer
version is above 5.0.

Rizwan Ahmed

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WToolsA.exe - DDL initialization Failed message
    ... >Carey Frisch ... >Microsoft MVP ... Protect your PC! ... >| in any program when I mouse over the task bar or tool ...
  • Re: Task Bar
    ... Protect Your PC ... Rocky ... > The task Bar Freezes up and I can not use the start ... > I re-activate the task bar. ...
  • Re: Task Bar Adjustments
    ... >> I am using XP Pro. ... There are 2 taskbars. ... >> How do I remove and add programs to this task bar? ... >Protect your PC ...