Re: Double browser logging on

From: FG (
Date: 04/17/05

Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:38:21 -0500

Ok, the last time it happened was when I was on the CBS website and went to
play a video of a news report, IEexplore tried to contact (again as it was
already running) to the internet. I said "no", it tried a couple more
times, both of which I said "no". Not allowing it to connect did not stop
the news video from running or as far as I could see telling it "no" did not
do any damage. Is there a problem with my computer or something else?