Re: Double browser logging on

From: FG (
Date: 04/17/05

Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:38:21 -0500

Ok, the last time it happened was when I was on the CBS website and went to
play a video of a news report, IEexplore tried to contact (again as it was
already running) to the internet. I said "no", it tried a couple more
times, both of which I said "no". Not allowing it to connect did not stop
the news video from running or as far as I could see telling it "no" did not
do any damage. Is there a problem with my computer or something else?

"Roger Abell" <> wrote in message
> You probably need to be more descriptive as to just what
> you are experiencing. I for one get a gist from your post
> but not enough specifics to sort it between possibilities.
> --
> Roger Abell
> Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
> MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
> "FG" <> wrote in message
> > Is there some reason that when I am browsing a web page that IE explorer
> > wants to reconnect? I am up on a web page already. I tell it no and
> > everything is fine.. I see no reason why it wanted to connect. Can I
> tell
> > it never to connect or will that stop the main browser as well?
> >
> > TIA
> > FG

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Cant open any of my saved projects!!
    ... try to open one of my saved projects in WMM: I open up WMM and click the OPEN ... that may have been saved as saved as * for video or recorded OTA TV ... Wireless and Real Networls) or even WMV, etc., either won't play the file ... a general tool) is COMPLETELY Missing from VISTA' OR none of the imported ...
  • Re: To Frank H. - on legitimacy and communication
    ... Besides, that's defense, not offense.] ... ULTIMATE games (it's hard to understand what you want because you keep ... mentality is that of a basketball point guard when I play disc. ... my video made this winter. ...
  • Re: Video Error with Xbox 360 Extender
    ... Thanks I applied the hotfix and now my video works even though I have ... and now the mpeg files are playing on the xbox. ... disabled the firewall but I still could not play the vids. ...
  • Re: Ultimate vs. Dischoops
    ... you highlight the advantages of Dischoops not compared to Ultimate, ... give and go of any variety, no misdirection, no play fakes, nothing. ... In the dischoops video, all you see is disc handling. ...
  • Dead Night 3/1/09 Thunderbird Cafe playlist & commentary
    ... get confused, listen to the music play, that's what I say. ... Dead Night until March 22nd - first full day of Spring, ... extravaganza and broke out some old video tapes because we have the ... Dark Star (rather than play the post-drums of the Oakland show, ...