Re: Club Shepherd 2005 v1.00, WILL Re-solve ALL Derivatives of A HACKE

From: Galen (
Date: 04/07/05

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:28:09 -0400

In news:Onj$wpkOFHA.1884@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE <> had this to say:

> I don't know what you're replying to.

Then you didn't get an email from them? I got one and in the CC portion was
your name and email address and a bunch of other addresses. It was all about
Club Shepherd, God, and Gator not working. Full of pretty colors and
emoticons. Heck it's still in my trash in Outlook. <grins> I could forward
it to you if you'd like?

  • Re: what is conversation
    ... Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE wrote: ... "Gordon" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Why Incredimail so slow?
    ... Canna ... >>> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE ...
  • Re: some sites work some dont
    ... Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE ... Please respond in Newsgroup. ...
  • Re: Formatting Replies
    ... Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE wrote: ... ::: I just don't have a clue about how to do any setup. ...
  • Re: Transferring Existing OutlookExpress to new PC
    ... "Frank Saunders, ... > Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE ... >> setup, including newsgroups accounts and subscriptions, mail accounts ...