Re: Firewall

From: Malke (noreply_at_invalid.com)
Date: 04/07/05

Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:51:48 -0700

Daisy wrote:

> I can turn on my firewall a message comes up that sayd assiciated
> service is not running. What do I do!!!!! my virus protection is on
> but my firewall isn't someone please help

Unfortunately, you haven't included any useful information in your post,
so you can't get a specific answer. Go here to get help in making a
good post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then do come back and repost with all necessary details. There are lots
of people reading this newsgroup who want to help you (like me), but
you have to give us something with which to work.

In the meantime, if you can't (I assume you meant "can't" and not "can")
turn on the Windows Firewall - if you mean the Windows Firewall - check
to see if you have another third-party firewall running or the worm
protection turned on if you are using Norton Internet Security 2005.

Malke

--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com