Re: OEM Version of XP Home does not allow security tab

From: Modem Ani (notquinoas_at_notmyrealbox.com)
Date: 04/05/05

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:42:02 -0400

The Security tab is normally hidden in XP Home (whether retail or OEM). You
can see the Security tab in Safe Mode.

If you wanted access to the Security tab outside of Safe Mode, then you
really wanted XP Pro.

Nonetheless, there are hacks that will make the Security tab appear in XP
Home. I don't do this myself, but searching the web should quickly bring you
the information you need.

Modem Ani