OEM Version of XP Home does not allow security tab

From: powder222 (powder222_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/05/05

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:17:03 -0700

I recently purchased an INSIGNIA 300a that came with WinXP home service pack
2. The issue I am having is that I cannot view the security tab. I went to
folder options but the Simple file and folder sharing box is not there to be
cleared. I called INSIGNIA and they were no help at all and actually told me
to contact the geek squad or Microsoft for a solution, great customer
service... I figure its got to be a setting in the registry and I was
currious if anyone had a suggestions Any help?