Re: Fact or Fiction?

From: Jupiter Jones [MVP] (
Date: 03/04/05

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:11:57 -0700

Your computer can never be absolutely safe.
However keeping your computer clean and up to date can go a long way:
Add a heavy dose of common sense computing and your computer is about as
secure as possible.

As for rebooting, if a hacker has access before and nothing else changes,
the hacker probably still has access.

Jupiter Jones  [MVP]