Active Directory TCP/IP ports

From: Todd Jenkins (ToddJenkins_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/03/05

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 05:11:03 -0800

Hi,

I need to find the ports that AD uses to auth logons and machines. I have a
terminal server that sits in a DMZ and only needs access to the inside
network for user accounts and the terminal server license server. I don't
want users to access any shares on the inside network.

Thanks for your help

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Opening from cache instead of network, while working online?
    ... is accessing the larger files over the network. ... i am looking at a way to teach them to use the Offline files ... Any setup that requires the file sync of a 50MB file is going to ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • Re: Terminal Server with 2 NICs
    ... could saturate your internal network. ... What is the bandwidth and latency of the connection these remote ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... TS is open for logon attempts from the Internet, ...
  • Re: Access on VPN -- seeking solutions
    ... use it to create a network. ... than 16 people accessing through hamachi. ... use the terminal server to create users for each person that you ... grant thier access to functions and forms and information. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Sharing printers on TS
    ... You can buy devices that will put a non-network printer on a network. ... Terminal Server via a VPN connection. ... When she logs into the Terminal Server she can ... security settings on the printer that they stay, ...
  • Re: Terminal Server with 2 NICs
    ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... We are having the remote people use VPN now, ... Hence my idea about the second network ... open for logon attempts from the Internet, ...