Can't Register Using AVG-Free 7.3

From: randau (spamjunkmail2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/28/05

Date: 27 Feb 2005 15:21:13 -0800

Can't Register Using AVG-Free 7.3

I recently downloaded and installed the AVG-Free 7.3
anti-virus program. When I try to register for Online
Services and the User Forum, I keep getting an error message
telling me there's an error, but not what the error is.
It's a simple form just asking for your email address and a
Forum user name.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what the
problem might be?

--
randau
Oregon, USA

Relevant Pages

  • Cant Register Using AVG-Free 7.3
    ... I recently downloaded and installed the AVG-Free 7.3 ... When I try to register for Online ... Services and the User Forum, I keep getting an error message ... the Spam resistant Email address below. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Cant Register Using AVG-Free 7.3
    ... I recently downloaded and installed the AVG-Free 7.3 ... When I try to register for Online ... Services and the User Forum, I keep getting an error message ... the Spam resistant Email address below. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Cant Register Using AVG-Free 7.3
    ... I recently downloaded and installed the AVG-Free 7.3 ... When I try to register for Online ... Services and the User Forum, I keep getting an error message ... the Spam resistant Email address below. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Cant Register Using AVG-Free 7.3
    ... Are you registering at this forum? ... > I recently downloaded and installed the AVG-Free 7.3 ... When I try to register for Online ... > Services and the User Forum, I keep getting an error message ...
    (microsoft.public.security)