Hotmail 'match the picture'

From: JB (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/22/05

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:06:58 -0800

I have had the same problem and all I get is an automated
response from MSN. Complete bullsh*t for four days. Does
yahoo, etc. do the same thing? I need to find a free
email service that doesn't block me out of my own
account. Later Hotmail - you suck.

hotmail. i am not a
>computer, i do not spam, why can't i get into my account??
>at login, am prompted to 'match the picture' (scrambled
letters/numbers).
>this starts a continuous loop of login, match the
picture, login, etc...ad
>nauseum. no access 4 days later.
>msn help advised 'fix' that did not work, and i've heard
zip since.
>is this an attempt to force free accounts into paid
upgrades?