Re: Windows 2003 Server

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 02/18/05

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:34:36 -0700

Your item 1 can be done if the access is only remote by share
Your item 2, as said before, cannot be done, as accounts need
access to a number of directories in order to log in.

Although the following are for XP, it is the same in W2k, W2k3

How to configure file sharing in Windows XP

How to set, view, change, or remove file and folder permissions in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418

--
Roger Abell