Re: Easy Password question

From: Phil Agcaoili (PhilAgcaoili_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/17/05

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:59:02 -0800

Well it's 2005 and the "PC" folks say No to public flogging of children.

Sorry to take the answer so far off-topic with my last line. 8)

It's nice to see some other security folks with a sense of humor here.

"Roger Abell" wrote:

> <g>
> .. . . imagining Alun inventing new "outside the door" devices :-)
>
> --
> Roger
> "Alun Jones [MSFT]" <alunj@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > That's for unimaginative kids. For the imaginative ones, it's often
> better
> > for them to be wondering as to what delights they're missing.
> >
> > A few "outside the door" sound-effects can enhance the experience if
> > necessary.
> >
> > Alun.
> > ~~~~
> > --
> > Software Design Engineer, Internet Information Server (FTP)
> rights.
> >
> > "Roger Abell" <mvpNOSpam@asu.edu> wrote in message
> > > "Phil Agcaoili" <PhilAgcaoili@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message

> > > naughty spot
> > > so they get a 180 degree (or more) view of what
> > > they are missing.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Roger Abell
> > > Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
> > > MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA

> think
> > > my
> > > down
> anything
> > > when
> be

Relevant Pages

  • Re: reinstallation problem - blocked documents
    ... "Roger Abell " wrote: ... Roger, as tired as you are of posting this, it might be obscure to the new ... folks as you word it here; it reads better when you mention the Help & ...
  • Re: Human Rights in Mental Health
    ... FS ADA and Civil Rights sections and to the Colorado Dept of Mental ... larger number of us folks with mental health concerns. ... crisis intervention MH worker when folks are arrested and jailed. ... will not be going to a federal facility, but to a local or county jail. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Income taxes are not fair
    ... most folks think of entitlements. ... If folks make their money by investing money ... "When it comes to individual rights, no number is greater than one. ... One person, one hundred people, one thousand people, one million people do not have any more rights than the individual. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: For Gunner
    ... They want their rights. ... the folks who are crying and blubbering about how the goobermint ... FOR the dismantling are given aid and comfort to our enemies. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: 2" Revolver - Standard pressure self defense round in 38 Special
    ... Well, some folks don't ... The best round for a 2", snub nose, 38 special, ... Winchester Silvertips. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable ...
    (rec.guns)