Re: Problems with an Outside Threat who is accessing my computer I

From: Malke (noreply_at_invalid.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:34:33 -0800

Sidney wrote:

> Hello,
> I have taken Preventive steps to prevent my computer system from being
> HACKED Into and I have a security center installed on this computer
> system, but this outside threat is KEYLOGGING my PASSWORDS and
> DISABLING my mcafee personal firewall plus services to gain ILLEGAL
> ACCESS to this computer system.
>
> I change my PASSWORDS FREQUENTLY, but NOTHING is HELPING, because my
> PASSWORDS are being COPIED, TRACED, KEYLOGGED by this Outside Threat.
>
> This NOT a Joke, I have done everything to PROTECT my computer system,
> but
> NOTHING is HELPING, BECAUSE this outside threat is more ADVANCED in
> computer security than I am, because he is able to DISABLED my mcafee
> personal firewall plus services to GAIN ILLEGALL ACCESS to this
> computer system.

You've posted this in more than one newsgroup. I'll repeat what I told
you the first time, briefly:

1. Either hire an outside professional to come and evaluate and secure
your system; or

2. this is not a technical issue at all and you should get help from
non-technical sources. I'm trying to be delicate about this.

I am not unsympathetic, but in any case, this issue - whether perceived
or real - is not one that can be solved by posting in newsgroups. Focus
your search for help in an area that will actually get you somewhere.
This means calling a real person, in real life, on-site.

Best of luck,

Malke

--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problems with an Outside Threat who is accessing my computer I
    ... It is not that hard to protect ... against a hacker no matter how advanced they are. ... your best bet is to hire a security consultant to come over to your place to ... > I have taken Preventive steps to prevent my computer system from being ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Problems with an Outside Threat who is accessing my computer I
    ... HACKED Into and I have a security center installed on this computer system, ... personal firewall plus services to gain ILLEGAL ACCESS to this computer ... I change my PASSWORDS FREQUENTLY, but NOTHING is HELPING, because my ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • User Name at boot up
    ... modem with an 'always on' connection? ... statement that you 'have no need for security' is wrong. ... your computer system? ...
  • Re: Wikileaks, secondary effects
    ... them by walking past lax security. ... control number, then signed for. ... Classified was its own little computer system to hum ... And then you get to work out which computer has a green sticker on the outside and has the red one inside... ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Wireless security
    ... within WiFi range of my house, ... to break into a computer system. ... I very much doubt if there are any 10 year olds in Dublin ... I regard most of the worry about WiFi security ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)