Re: Problems with an Outside Threat who is accessing my computer I

From: Sidney (Sidney_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:25:02 -0800

Hello,
I have taken Preventive steps to prevent my computer system from being
HACKED Into and I have a security center installed on this computer system,
but this outside threat is KEYLOGGING my PASSWORDS and DISABLING my mcafee
personal firewall plus services to gain ILLEGAL ACCESS to this computer
system.

I change my PASSWORDS FREQUENTLY, but NOTHING is HELPING, because my
PASSWORDS are being COPIED, TRACED, KEYLOGGED by this Outside Threat.

This NOT a Joke, I have done everything to PROTECT my computer system, but
NOTHING is HELPING, BECAUSE this outside threat is more ADVANCED in computer
security than I am, because he is able to DISABLED my mcafee personal
firewall plus services to GAIN ILLEGALL ACCESS to this computer system.

"Steven L Umbach" wrote:

> That will happen when criminals stop using guns because it is against the
> law. It is up to the individual user to take preemptive action to prevent
> computer attacks which can be accomplished with a few basic security
> precautions. If you do not lock your home doors and you are burglarized the
> cops will tell you to lock your doors. --- Steve
>

> "Sidney" <Sidney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I Truly Believe we should All stop Computer Hacking , by reporting the
> > changes made to our computer system and following through to remove these
> > types of people from the Internet Commmunity, DENYING them Internet
> > ACCESS,
> > because anyone that invades a computer system ILLEGALLY, DISABLE the
> > computer
> > security system, KEYLOGGED the User's PASSWORDS, make changes to their
> > PROGRAMS by MODIFYING, REMOVING, RECREATING the Programs should be
> > PROSECUTED
> > in the COURTS, because all of these ACTS are ILLEGAL.
> >

> > "Matt Gibson" wrote:
> >
> >> Not always...what if that was a Wifi router with no encyrption, and the
> >> next
> >> door neighbour is bored?
> >>
> >> Matt Gibson - GSEC
> >>

> >> "Looker" <alabubba@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problems with an Outside Threat who is accessing my computer I
    ... It is not that hard to protect ... against a hacker no matter how advanced they are. ... your best bet is to hire a security consultant to come over to your place to ... > I have taken Preventive steps to prevent my computer system from being ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • User Name at boot up
    ... modem with an 'always on' connection? ... statement that you 'have no need for security' is wrong. ... your computer system? ...
  • Re: Wikileaks, secondary effects
    ... them by walking past lax security. ... control number, then signed for. ... Classified was its own little computer system to hum ... And then you get to work out which computer has a green sticker on the outside and has the red one inside... ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Wireless security
    ... within WiFi range of my house, ... to break into a computer system. ... I regard most of the worry about WiFi security ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Wireless security
    ... within WiFi range of my house, ... to break into a computer system. ... I very much doubt if there are any 10 year olds in Dublin ... I regard most of the worry about WiFi security ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)