RE: Hidden connection string

From: Chris Geier (chris.geier)
Date: 02/01/05

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:25:03 -0800

Also read this

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329290

"haian" wrote:

> Hi ,everyone.Sorry for my English skill (I'm not good at writing)
>
> I have a question:
>
> When I set a connection string to login SQLServer in webconfig file, may
> be like this:
> ....UserID=sa;PWD=mypwd....
>
> If somebody open this file , he can see this password .How can I hidden
> this password?
>
> Please help me
> Thank for all replies!

Relevant Pages

  • Hidden connection string
    ... Hi,everyone.Sorry for my English skill (I'm not good at writing) ... When I set a connection string to login SQLServer in webconfig file, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • WebConfig
    ... I am trying to figure out how to "deal" with placing the connection string ... into the webconfig file when the connection string contains " and '. ... until it got to the part which identifies "Jet OLEDB:Don't Copy Locale on ...