pop up for removing spyware

From: Melissa (Melissa_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/29/05

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:55:06 -0800

twice when I was online a pop up from microsoft came up and asked if I wanted
to run the antispy ware I clicked ok both times and nothing happened now one
comes up and says 18% of my computer is infected do I want to fix it and
again a clicked on ok and still nothing. Im not sure what to do from here.
thanks for any advice! Melissa

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Adware, please help me remove them; istbar(istsvc.exe), kazaa-pal.
    ... try looking online but not help at all. ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ...
  • Re: Remotely Disabling Documents
    ... receives their credit-card payment. ... Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows do constantly check to ... that the time-bomb is there, but for Office 2010 they have even given us the ... If you require the user to be online whenever they use your ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • [Full-disclosure] Microsoft Online, Office & Cloud - Persistent Encoding Vulnerabilities
    ... Microsoft Online, Office & Cloud - Persistent Encoding Vulnerabilities ... Common Vulnerability Scoring System: ... Microsoft Online Services is Microsoft`s hosted-software offering and a component of their software plus services strategy. ... The Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team discovered a persistent encoding web vulnerability in the official Microsoft Online Service web-application. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Microsoft Online, Office & Cloud - Persistent Encoding Vulnerabilities
    ... Microsoft Online, Office & Cloud - Persistent Encoding Vulnerabilities ... Common Vulnerability Scoring System: ... Microsoft Online Services is Microsoft`s hosted-software offering and a component of their software plus services strategy. ... The Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team discovered a persistent encoding web vulnerability in the official Microsoft Online Service web-application. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Microsoft Pushes Digital IDs for Kids Online
    ... Microsoft Pushes Digital IDs for Kids Online ... our children is exposed to the Internet," Rusin told InternetNews.com. ... child safety online. ...
    (uk.legal)