HP t 5700 Thin client

From: Microsoft (vdwaltj_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:41:48 +0200

I am having a problem patching the thinclient. I receive packets on port 445
and packets of 177 bytes. This is flooding my network. Any Ideas?

I do have a patch kb 828741_1.00-1_a1.exe.
828741_1.00-2_a1.exe

But having trouble installing it on those machines. It is running Windows Xp
Embeded. Is there a way to get them on the devices.Some machines is not on a
Domain. Will SUS work?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: unidentified DOS bad traffic
    ... large and/or small packets, and sometimes fragmented. ... flooding most gateways, and connects to an IRC channel as you describe. ... A particular host has been completely flooding the network ... My Snort output on this trace was filled with nothing but ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Update: UDP 770 Potential Worm
    ... > I still believe that the packets may be the result ... with the goal of knocking machines ... the network immediately after the 'attack', ... destined to port if you haven't sniffed it somehow? ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Mysterious file - WINXPINIT.EXE
    ... then it seems to keep the machines from getting re-infected. ... > Although I have not found this file on any machines on my network, ... I ran Ethereal and captured the packets ... > before and after plugging the server into the isolated network. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • RE: unusual 1.11.0.0/16 outbound traffic
    ... "The last 10 years of Internet usage has disproven ... We have been seeing an increasing amount of unusual network activity ... The activity began 2004-08-10 with 4 machines trying to send packets out ... No packets with "data" appear to be making it out. ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Mysterious file - WINXPINIT.EXE
    ... >> Although I have not found this file on any machines on my network, ... When I plugged our W2K Server into ... The server was sending out tcp packets to random adddresses ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)