W2K Server Security Template

From: Adam Sandler (corn29_at_excite.com)
Date: 01/21/05

Date: 21 Jan 2005 07:22:24 -0800

Hello,

I'm having problems with my attempt at using a security template. I
want to replace the existing permissions on a folder. I'm trying to
specify that members of Administrators, Creator Owner, and System
should have access to a folder. Here is the string I'm using:

"%SystemRoot%\security",0,"D:AR(A;OICI;FA;;;BA)(A;OICI;FA;;;CO)(A;OICI;FA;;;SY)"

After applying the template, if I select the properties of that folder,
I see 4 groups listed... Administrators, Authenticated Users, Creator
Owner, and SYSTEM. How did Authenticated Users sneak in there? I only
want the three groups specified in string... Authenticated Users is not
a group I want to have access to that folder!

Thanks for your time!