Re: hotmail security

From: Phillip Windell (_at_.)
Date: 01/19/05

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:24:27 -0600

Since whoever would be doing so would be using your ID and Password there is
no practical way to tell them apart from you. So yes they can tell someone
is logging in,...there is no way to tell that it isn't just you.

Change your password and secret question on a regular basis.

--
Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
www.wandtv.com
"Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible for microsoft to tell me if someone has been logging into
my
> hotmail account?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: hotmail security
    ... > Is it possible for microsoft to tell me if someone has been logging ... be from you because a hacker got into your Hotmail account, ... do you really want to leave your account open to the hacker ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Error 403 Forbidden
    ... Check 'Enable logging' option. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: VPN Access fails user authentication
    ... properties then in logging tab, you can enbale all the logging and find the ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... VPN Access fails user authentication ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS MSSQL$MSFW Will Not Start
    ... The removal of the Advanced Logging did the trick. ... I suggest you use the ISA Server 2004 Installation Wizard to uninstall ... In the Microsoft ISA Server 2004 Installation Wizard, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Spam filtering with Connection Filtering
    ... The SMTP ... logging time actually is GMT time, ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)