Re: DSL connection - 'TV windows' have disappeared

From: Xylophone (m-rharrison_at_tiscali.co.uk)
Date: 01/14/05

    Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:18:37 -0000

    One more question if I may. Given I know what the registry key contained
    (see my earlier post), can I safely create a new key out of that which then
    becomes part of the registry, and if so, how do I do that? If I can manage
    that, so that the 'unplugged' icon is restored, perhaps then my DSLmon 'TV
    windows' will reappear. That is why I ask this

      ... "Xylophone" wrote in message ... > Thanks, Frank. ... show icon in system tray is already ticked ... > (but no icon in tray). ...
    • Re: DSL connection - TV windows have disappeared
      ... "Xylophone" wrote in message ... > Thanks, Frank. ... show icon in system tray is already ticked ... > (but no icon in tray). ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Forbidden
      ... > If I d-click ISP icon on my desktop their ... "Access Denied By Access Control List" Error Message When You Open a Web ... Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE ...
    • Re: icon size on task bar
      ... Frank F wrote: ... the Display icon. ... click on the Appearance tab. ... In Advanced Appearances, click on the down ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Newbie XP home ed. questions